Ducray Kertyol PSO Shampoo is an additional care for scalps with dry and thick dandruff plates, sometimes accompanied by intense itching. Therefore, it is ideal complementary care for psoriasis scalp. Moreover, it is an accompaniment to treatments for skin with psoriatic tendencies.Moreover, it removes and promotes the elimination of dry and thick dandruff plates thanks to salicylic acid. Additionally, it reinforces the skin barrier thanks to Vederine that boosts physiological balance of hair scalp. Also, it soothes from the first application the itching sensations thanks to Celastrol. Furthermore, it limits dandruff plates thickening and also their reappearance thanks to Ichtyol that re-balances the cell renewal.
Characteristics and Benefits:
- Texture: shampoo;
- Hair issues: psoriatic scalp;
- Time of application: bath;
- Age: 12+;
- Hair type: all hair types;
- Main benefits: calms both itching and redness, helps quickly eliminate scales, normalizes flaking helping prevent recurrences, respects color-treated hair, can be used in combination with medicinal treatments or as a follow-up;
- Formulated without: alcohol.
How to use:
Apply Ducray Kertyol PSO on damp hair and gently massage. Then rinse.
Renew the application. Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes then abundantly rinse.
Attack phase: 3 shampoos a week during 4 weeks.
Maintenance phase: 1 shampoo a week alternately with the gentle shampoo.
To use in association or in relay with medical treatments.