Aderma Exomega Control Emollient Foaming Gel is a foaming gel for atopic skin which helps to soothe inflammation and itching. Also, can be used from birth on both the skin and hair. Furthermore, this gel differs from the rest in that it foams, which makes it perfect for those who have dry skin but still enjoy a foaming cleanser. Moreover, this new formula brings the innovation of controlling micro-inflammation and itching. Which are key in atopic skin. Therefore, the emollient formula doesn’t dry the skin and leaves it feeling smooth and soothed.
Characteristics and Benefits:
- Texture: gel;
- Skin issues: atopic skin, itching;
- Time of application: when bathing;
- Age: from birth;
- Skin type: dry to very dry skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: controls micro-inflammation related to atopic skin, helps to control itching, 75% natural ingredients, biodegradable formula;
- Formulated without: parabens, fragrance, colorants, SLS, EDTA, mineral oil, Vaseline.
How to use:
In the shower or bath, apply Aderma Exomega Control Emollient Foaming Gel to damp skin. Then lather and rinse.