The 1st spray-on treatment for clothes* inspired by cosmetotextiles!
Clothes that work as beauty treatments? This is the idea behind cosmetotextiles. For several seasons, pantyhose, bras and leggings impregnated with active cosmetic ingredients have promised women moisturising, slimming or firming effects.
You’ll love Bust Infuser because:
• It is compatible with all types of fabric, including lace, synthetics and cotton, so you can wear your favorite underwear.
• It is free of the constraints of applying a cream every day – a quick spray onto your lingerie after each wash and the bra takes care of the rest.
• Bust Infuser is non-greasy, non-sticky, does not make the bra damp, and has a ‘zero residue’ effect so you can dress immediately with no risk of staining clothing. Your favorite lingerie remains immaculate.
• The continuous contact of the active ingredients with the skin
• Beauty Diffuser capsules: they are liposomes coated in a positively charged polymer that attach themselves to the bra fabric (negatively charged) due to electrostatic attraction. The capsules then merge with the skin to free the active ingredients they are containing (PEPTIFIRM hexapeptide & phospholipids).
• Peptifirm hexapeptide: stimulates the storage of lipids. The tender skin of the chest looks plumper, firmer and younger.
• Phospholipids: help to protect the skin moisture barrier for more softness.
Day after day, hour after hour, Bust Infuser takes care of your bust and fights against skin aging.
Proven results after 14 days**.
More beautiful breasts after 6 weeks***:
• Better moisturised 94%
• Softer 91%
• Firmer 84%
94% of women appreciate the all-day continuous action of Bust Infuser.
100% of whom are thrilled to no longer have the “chore” of having to apply a cream daily.
Recommendations for use:
1) Spray Bust Infuser 2 to 3 times inside each bra cup.
2) Wear the garment all day, for at least eight hours at a time.
3) Respray the garment after washing (roughly every three days).
Do not iron the garment after spraying.
All your bras should be sprayed to ensure day-long action all year round.
Each 15 ml bottle contains an average of 8 weeks’ treatment.