Hydraphase Intense UV Rich Cream SPF20 Re-hydrating Care by La Roche-Posay contains La Roche-Posay thermal water, with soothing and hydrating properties. To clarify, thermal spring water is a natural active that soothes the skin and provides it with antioxidant benefits. Furthermore, its formula infuses and retains water, for a long lasting intensive re-hydration. Also smooth and comfortable texture. Moreover, it features a fresh and crystalline texture, this cream contains Hyaluronic Acid a powerful moisturizer that hydrates and plumps the skin. In addition, it contains SPF20 and UVA protection to minimise the harmful effects of UV rays.
To sum up, the skin is reinvigorated and hydrated for up to 24 hours, for a refreshed complexion that retains its suppleness and elasticity.
Characteristics and Benefits:
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: dryness, dehydration, sun exposure;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: normal to dry skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: Provides long-lasting moisture. Infuses the skin with water, strengthens the skin barrier, SPF20, lightweight texture doesn’t leave a greasy finish;
- Formulated without: parabens.
How to use:
Apply La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense UV Rich Cream SPF20 onto the clean and dry skin of the face and neck, avoiding the eye contour area. Pat gently into the skin until fully absorbed.