Anthelios Mineral One by La Roche-Posay is a sunscreen with 100% mineral filters. Further, it provides a large spectrum protection from UVA/UVB radiation and also from infrared and visible light. Moreover, enriched with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water and Vitamin E. Hence, it provides antioxidant properties helping prevent the oxidative stress induced by daily pollution, while hydrating and soothing the skin. In addition, this sunscreen unique formula also contains Hyaluronic Acid which will deeply moisturize the skin and keep it hydrated. Also, it is available with a wide range of colors. As well it is easy to apply and will perfectly unify your skin tone. To sum up, both protecting and hydrating this sunscreen is the perfect ally to help prevent photo-aging while lending your skin a beautiful natural coverage.
Characteristics and Benefits:
- Color: Medium, or Bronze;
- Coverage: light to medium;
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, allergy to chemical filters, uneven skin tone;
- Time of application: morning, before sun exposure;
- Age: 12+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: provides high sun protection against UVA/UVB rays, protects from infrared and visible light, helps prevent photo-aging, unifies the skin tone providing a natural finish, is non-sticky, dermatologically-tested;
- Formulated without: parabens, silicones, sulfates.
How to use:
Apply La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral One SPF50+ to the face evenly and in generous doses in the morning or 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after perspiring, swimming or drying off with a towel, in order to maintain high levels of protection.