Fairhaven IsoFresh Balancing Vaginal Gel is the first isotonic and paraben-free balancing gel available – a feminine wash and douche alternative, specifically to boost your vagina’s self-cleaning capabilities that naturally minimize odor and maintain optimal pH balance.
IsoFresh uses an advanced pH buffering system of lactic acid, sodium lactate, and sodium hydroxide to help bring the vagina into a healthy, acidic range to support optimal vaginal health. Surely free of odor and irritation, and promoting healthy bacterial balance.
Specifically designed to eliminate feminine odor and support optimal vaginal pH balance.
Benefits of Fairhaven IsoFresh Balancing Vaginal Gel :
- Eliminates unwanted feminine odors that can result from monthly periods, sweat, semen, tight clothes and/or vaginal infections.
- Promotes optimal vaginal pH.
- 100% Isotonic – salt concentration has a balance to the salt concentration inside your vaginal cells. Other vaginal freshening gels and douches are hypertonic or hypotonic, and do more harm than good.
- Stays Put! According to 90% of users, IsoFresh isn’t messy and indeed won’t leak out.
- Contains NO Parabens, Oils, or Glycerol, making it the safest, gentlest odor control gel available.
- More economical than leading brands, providing 12 applications in one carton, compared to other brands that provide only 4 applications per carton.
- Won’t kill friendly vaginal lactobacillus bacteria, which helps to maintain a healthy vaginal ecosystem and naturally eliminate unwanted odors.
- Easy to use so you can stay fresh on the go.
How to use the Balancing Gel :
- Puncture the tamper-proof seal on IsoFresh tube using the pointed side of the twist-on cap.
- Twist a clean applicator completely onto the tube and squeeze the IsoFresh tube to expel 2 grams of product . The amount of product used for your optimal freshness can be varied between 1 to 2 gms of product based on your individual needs.
- Hold the applicator upright until the product deposits inside the vagina.
- To deposit IsoFresh inside the vagina, gently insert the applicator deep into the vaginal canal and depress the plunger. If the applicator feels difficult to advance into the vagina, remove the applicator and reinsert it in a more backwards direction.
- The reusable applicator should be washed in warm soap and water, followed by a vigorous warm water rinse. Place the applicator on a clean washcloth to dry, and store in a clean, dry place.
- IsoFresh can be used every three days or on occasion as needed for feminine freshening.