Ducray Diaseptyl Aqueous Solution is an antiseptic solution especially for superficial skin lesions, such as scrapes or insect bites. Furthermore, it contains chlorhexidine, a disinfectant and antiseptic that is effective against a broad range of microorganisms. Moreover, this solution cleans the skin easily and instantly, without causing pain or further damage to the skin. Also, the dermatologically tested formula is suitable for babies, children, and adults. Additionally, it is gentle and has antimicrobial effect.
- Texture: liquid solution;
- Skin issues: scrapes, insect bites, small and superficial wounds;
- Time of application: whenever necessary;
- Age: 3+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: cleans and disinfects the skin, prevents infection;
- Formulated without: alcohol, colorants.
How to use:
Apply Ducray Diaseptyl Aqueous Solution on a compress, then on the wound.