D&Derm Retinol Pads 0.25% an advanced, pre-soaked Retinol pads provide easy application, while delivering aggressive results through our proprietary Transepidermal delivery system; ensuring optimal delivery of stabilized Retinol and nutrients to targeted areas within the skin. Retinol, also known as Vitamin A, reduces the appearance and occurrence of fine lines and wrinkles, stimulates cellular regeneration and improves the overall skin tone.
The Retinol Pads are also antioxidant rich, providing protection against environmental stressors such as free radicals and sun damage, which are a cause of premature aging of the skin. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, utilized in the pre-soaked pads, is a specialized form of Vitamin C that penetrates the skin 50 times more effectively than L-Ascorbic Acid, and is clinically proven to reduce melanin synthesis, age spots and UV-induced pigmentation.
- Concentrated and encapsulated form of Retinol effectively delivered to the skin with a proprietary Transepidermal Carrier.
- Improves the overall appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces melanin synthesis by 80%.
- Visibly brightens the skin resulting in a radiant and improved skin tone.
- Contains an antioxidant complex that provides superior protection against free radicals, pollutants and sun damage.
Ingredient Highlights : Retinol 0.25%, Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate), Vitamin E (Tocopherol).
How to use :
Apply D&Derm Retinol Pads 0.25% evenly over face and neck, avoiding eye area. Allow to absorb before applying additional products. Do not rinse. Use once a day at bedtime or as directed by physician. Apply product twice a week initially, and increase use after skin shows minimal signs of irritation. Use of sun protection recommended. Tighten cap after use to prevent pads from drying out.